Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Vaughan Town Day 2 and 3 at El Rancho

As expected, I am having another wonderful experience with Vaughan Town.  While many Anglos and Spaniards are finding it too cold, I am enjoying the cool weather including snow.




I am still exploring the resort. This is one of the three bars I have found so far.  Note that the name is El Bar Del Rancho.


This is the reception and front desk area.


They have all kinds of artwork, both inside and outside the resort.



They have their own shops where you can buy various crafts and art work.  They have a store where you can buy basic supplies, food and beverages.  This is another cafe/bar - it opens at 8:00 a.m. for those of us who want coffee before breakfast (it is not available until 9:00 a.m.)


Here is one of the full service restaurants.



Here are some of the participants at our private breakfast area.


I have been to many of these programs with Vaughan Town and Pueblo Ingles.  But this is absolutely the best resort and the best lunches and dinners.  Here is cod with garlic and olive oil from Monday night's dinner and the unbelievably fantastic dessert.  I will need to return here again.



I have also been out walking and exploring the village.  Tomorrow we are going into the city of Segovia.  Below is the local preschool I found while walking this afternoon.  It is a very picturesque and bucolic village.

No comments:

Post a Comment